BIWS Premium (Excel & VBA + Financial Modeling Mastery + PowerPoint Pro) By Breaking Into Wall Street
BIWS Premium (Excel & VBA + Financial Modeling Mastery + PowerPoint Pro) by Breaking Into Wall Street walks you through on how to develop and manage databases as well as gain illuminating insights into trading charts and finance models. The ultimate goal is to earn higher profits from trading.
What Can You Expect When Taking The BIWS Premium (Excel & VBA + Financial Modeling Mastery + PowerPoint Pro)?
- Access to the lessons of setup and navigation is open. You can learn how to better the system and Excel setup as well as direct and utilize the ribbon menu. The step-by-step guidelines are combined along with video instructions.
- The main shortcuts of formatting and printing are openly shared, which can help you speed up the process of formatting financial models as well as master the conditional formatting.
- You will learn about financial formulas and lookup functional lessons. Besides, the knowledge about lookup functions, Index, Match, and Indirect, array functions, Offset, sensitivity tables, goal seek and solver, and so on.
- Instructions on data manipulation and analysis lessons are provided along with the knowledge about the graph setups in Excel and how to gain the best insights out of such charts.
- Guidelines on VBA, Macro, and User-Defined Function are shared so that you can get yourself familiar with programing concepts, such as Loops, Range, Cell manipulation, variables and constants, arrays, and so on.
- Plus much more!
The Curriculum Of BIWS Premium (Excel & VBA + Financial Modeling Mastery + PowerPoint Pro) Includes:
- Module 1: Modeling Overview and Core Concepts
- Module 2: Accounting Concepts, the Financial Statements, and Interview Questions
- Module 3: More Advanced Accounting
- Module 4: Projecting the 3 Statements (Toro and Atlassian)
- Module 5: More Advanced 3-Statement Projections (EasyJet)
- Module 6: Equity Value, Enterprise Value, and Multiples (Target, Vivendi, and Zendesk)
- Module 7: Valuation and DCF Case Study (Steel Dynamics)
- Module 8: More Advanced Valuation and DCF Case Study (Jazz Pharmaceuticals)
- Module 9: Valuation Interpretation and Real-Life Usage (Jazz Pharmaceuticals)
- Module 10: M&A Concepts and Full Merger Model (Builders FirstSource and BMC Stock Holdings)
- Module 11: More Advanced Merger Models (Multiple Case Studies)
- Module 12: Leveraged Buyouts and LBO Models (Multiple Case Studies)
- Module 13: More Advanced LBO Models (Viridor and Cars.com)
- Module 14: Private Companies, IPOs, and Reverse Mergers (Kakao / Daum)
- Module 15: Debt, Equity & Convertibles (Netflix)
About Breaking Into Wall Street
Breaking Into Wall Street shares with you the systematic approaches to trading, so that you can develop trading strategies and apply them to your trading models. The acceleration of profit momentum is enabled. There are many techniques and tried-and-true frameworks as well as the updated tools that you will get access to through the courses of this platform.
The main focus of Breaking Into Wall Street is to help you master how to use financial modeling to make investment recommendations and provide consultancy for your clients. The step-by-step guidelines are openly shared along with the illustrations of case studies and examples to gain practical insights.
For further information about BIWS Premium (Excel & VBA + Financial Modeling Mastery + PowerPoint Pro) by Breaking Into Wall Street, in terms of price, samples, etc. or other courses sharing the same topic, you can reach out to our support team via Email, Skype or live chat on our website.