You will learn to analyze the market to predict the next market trends in Complete 4-Book Course: Four-Dimensional And Market Science Volumes I & II by Bradley F. Cowan.
The Complete 4-Book Course: Four-Dimensional And Market Science Volumes I & II By Bradley F. Cowan
The trading market has been known for its fickle ‘mistress’. You cannot project the next moves unless you have an intimate understanding about its behaviors, which factors affect the changes and formations of trends, and so on.
Let’s Have The Trading Market’s Mistress In The Palm Of Your Hand!
The Complete 4-Book Course: Four-Dimensional And Market Science Volumes I & II by Bradley F. Cowan walks you through how to use Geometry and Cycle analysis to pinpoint the upcoming market movements and price action. Thus, you have better preparation to deal with reversals. The market volatility is not as volatile as you have thought due to the application of such effective methods of analysis and projection.
What Can You Expect From Complete 4-Book Course: Four-Dimensional And Market Science Volumes I & II By Bradley F. Cowan?
- It includes two books and the first ten lessons of a 4 book course.
- The main focus of this course is how to apply technical analysis to the development of financial market models, with highly accurate projection of price action.
- The techniques that have been applied to forecast the market include:
- Cycle analysis
- The illustrations of case studies and examples are provided so that you can gain practical insights into the trading market. The Dow Jones Industrial Average will be shown in the course.
- Decoding the cyclical patterns of market trends and movements to predict the upcoming market moves.
- Insights into why the cycle bottoms and tops varies.
- Illumination of why the 52-month cycle disappeared.
- How to pinpoint the next market movements to get the right timing of trade starts/stops and market entries/exits.
- And so much more!
About Bradley F. Cowan
Bradley F. Cowan is a former electrical engineer with the experience of consulting on a wide range of civilian and classified military projects, such as the Seawolf Attack submarine, the FA-18 fighter aircraft, Sparrow missile, and so on.
With the aid of solid understanding about systemization and engineering, Bradley F. Cowan could master the knowledge of psychology, and physics in the field of financial trading. It did not take him long to reach the expert level. He switched into trading and investing when he decided to retire from his engineering career at the age of 30.
He has published books and courses about trading, and effective technical analysis techniques to project the upcoming market trends. You can check out them to get access to his brilliant mind and proven frameworks of trading.
- Four-Dimensional Stock Market Structures and Cycles (1993)
- Market Science Volumes I and II (1995)
- Pentagonal Time Cycle Theory (2009)
For further information about Complete 4-Book Course: Four-Dimensional And Market Science Volumes I & II by Bradley F. Cowan, in terms of price, samples, etc. or other courses sharing the same topic, you can reach out to our support team via Email, Skype or live chat on our website.