Explore new opportunities and new edges with the concept of volatility in the course Cracking Volatility: Learn to take the Trading Opportunities Offered by Volatility from Ungeracademy.
An overall description to the Ungeracademy course Cracking Volatility: Learn to take the Trading Opportunities Offered by Volatility
If you’ve ever questioned how significant a volatility program is in your path to becoming a professional trader, consider the following characteristics that distinguish volatility:
- Cyclical nature of volatility, greater predictability.
- Edge Short Volatility, there is a measurable and quantifiable advantage which results in a persistent downtrend of volatility derivatives.
- It is inversely related to the stock indices from which it derives and this makes it an effective trading filter.
By completing the training and assignments of Cracking Volatility: Learn to take the Trading Opportunities Offered by Volatility from Ungeracademy, you will learn how to work directly with volatility and its derivatives, as well as how to incorporate volatility into trading methods. The goal of this course is to take advantage of volatility’s dynamics and trading chances while also obtaining a practical and non-academic approach.
The syllabus of Cracking Volatility: Learn to take the Trading Opportunities Offered by Volatility from Ungeracademy contains:
- Welcome: Welcome to the Cracking Volatility, Table of Contents, How to get your Certificate
- Resources: Useful materials and tools for studying
- Volatility: Historical Volatility, Implied Volatility, Risk Premium
- Volatility & Trading Systems: How to take advantage of volatility in trading systems
- Volatility Trading (Vix Future): Introduction of Volatility and Instruments, Volatility Indexes, Volatility Regimes, All Indexes, VIX Index, VIX Future, Index vs. Future
- Vix Spread Strategy: Foundations of the strategy, backtesting, clarifications
- Volatility Trading (ETF, ETN): ETFs & ETNs, ETFs & ETNs – The Risks, ETF & ETN – Mifid II
- ETN Strategies: VRP trading system, Robustness Test on VRP Strategy, BHSL trading system, Robustness Test on BHSL Strategy, Operational Ideas, a Simple Strategy
which teaches you how to incorporate volatility into your trading method and how to trade directly on volatility In addition to trading risks associated with volatility derivatives and developing trading strategies based on volatility, the course includes analysis of instruments created directly from implied volatility.
Automate your daily operations with Ungeracademy
Andrea Unger is the author of The Unger Method: The Winning Strategy of the 4-time World Trading Champion and the only trader capable of winning the prestigious World Cup Trading Championships four times. He has been teaching to hundreds of students since he founded the Ungeracademy, and two of these students also won the World Cup Trading Championships, and many others showed their names in the top standings of this contest, which shows that this method is possible to be replicated. The method of approaching the markets is not a strategy, it’s a method, and useful tips about this method, this approach, this mindset, this point of view, are all provided on Ungeracademy. With the Ungeracademy, you will learn about Andrea Unger’s whole approach and his way of thinking in the market and why he chose systematic trading, which is not just a stress-free way to trade.