Overview of the course Max Out Your Trade
This trading training course will teach you a comprehensive short-term trading strategy that utilizes options to create high % returns while adhering to sound risk management principles. You will learn how to day trade options and how to profit from dramatic market moves in whatever market situation you experience. You will learn how to properly prepare for each trading session, how to recognize critical levels and zones on charts, and how to integrate all of the indicators into a coherent trading strategy. Discover a short-term trading method that capitalizes on a trend that may last anywhere from a few hours to several days.
After completing the Max Out Your Trade course, you will have a thorough short-term options trading method that you can immediately use. You will have begun the process of establishing a durable skill set that has withstood the test of time and that you can use on a regular basis.
Why learning learn how to day trade options is important
You can profit from explosive, high-percentage-return changes that occur in the market on a daily basis, independent of the broader market circumstances. Short-term trading systems enable you to profit from these moves.
When the market is turbulent and volatile, day trading might help you survive and even prosper. As a stand-alone strategy, it may be used to hedge/manage your whole account, or it can be used in conjunction with other strategies. Furthermore, day trading gives you the flexibility to trade the market anytime you choose. As a result, this Max Out Your Trade course will become an invaluable tool in your trading arsenal.
What you will learn inside the course Max Out Your Trade
Here’s a brief of content covered in this trading training course:
- Define and Review Day Trading Concepts: Day trading topics are covered in the first section of Max Out Your Trade. You will learn how to trade calls and put in an entirely new manner with this method. Profits and losses are also discussed, as well as when to enter and exit trades.
- Full Indicator Introduction & Breakdown: The Squeeze, Keltner Channels & Daily Mean, Middle Line VWAP, and Wedges are just a few of the indicators broken explored in this trading education course.
- Finding Inflection Points & Creating Chart Zones: There are psychological aspects to zones and how to identify levels that are covered in depth in Max Out Your Trade. Additionally, you’ll learn how to set up zones and how to use them in conjunction with other indicators while trading.
- Risk Management & Contract Selection/Account Management: This section will cover risk and reward analysis, stop loss/profit targets, options contract selection, as well as overall account management.
- Daily Preparation Process & Creating Focus List: Next, the course Max Out Your Trade will break down the prep process, how to find/interpret news, how to stack catalysts, and create focus list/option list.
- Putting It All Together: The last section is the complete summary of each step builds upon itself to create the ultimate short term trading system.
Get to know your trading expert Chandler Horton
Chandler Horton is Simpler Trading’s Director of Day Trading Strategies. He specializes in day trading and keeps all of his transactions to a maximum of one hour in length. He enjoys day trading because it enables him to start his trading day with a clean slate. Squeeze Pro, The Cloud, and Chandler’s Point of Control are the only tools that Chandler uses while trading options.
With weekly options, Chandler uses breakouts and high momentum to take advantage of the best-in-play equities. It takes a lot of effort for him to develop and examine his trade setups in the middle of the night. Chandler can help you get started in day trading and learn the set ups that will help you succeed on a daily basis. It is not uncommon for a trader’s trading attitude to flow over into other aspects of their life, so be prepared for that.