Author: Michel Crouhy
- Trading books are a form of accounting ledger that contains records of all tradeable financial assets of a bank.
- Trading books are subject to gains and losses that affect the financial institution directly.
The Essentials of Risk Management
The definitive guide to quantifying risk vs. return–fully updated to reveal the newest, most effective innovations in financial risk management since the 2008 financial crisis
Written for risk professionals and non-risk professionals alike, this easy-to-understand guide helps you meet the increasingly insistent demand to make sophisticated assessments of companies’ risk exposure. It provides the latest methods for:
- Measuring and transferring credit risk
- Increasing risk-management transparency
- Implementing an organization-wide Enterprise risk Management (ERM) approach
Michel Crouhy is head of research and development at NATIXIS and the founder and president of the NATIXIS Foundation
Dan Galai is the Abe Gray Professor of Finance and Business Administration at the School of Business Administration
Robert Mark is the Founding Chief Executive Officer of Black Diamond Risk which provides corporate governance, risk management consulting, risk software tools, and transaction services.
Over the last 5 years we have helped over 5000 members save a great deal of money on buying online courses. We definetely will do our best to help 20,000 community members save 80-100% on online courses over the next 20 to 50 years . Let’s start to see what we have.
Get: Michel Crouhy – The Essentials of Risk Management