At each stage of your trading, you need different strategies to stand out from the crowd. Strategies for beginners will be different from ones for intermediate or seasoned traders. Choose a strategy that fits your level the best and your road to be a successful trader will be less blood, sweat, and tears. This Unbalanced Butterfly Strategy course provides participants with option income strategies to maximize your profit potential and minimize risk.
What Is The Unbalanced Butterfly Strategy?
This strategy is one of Henry’s favorite (and most consistent) setups in his options trading arsenal. By exploiting short-term option income opportunities with strictly limited risk, this intermediate to advanced strategy helps Henry maximize his profit potential before he puts on a trade. With this course, you can learn exactly when to use this powerful setup to stack the odds strongly in your favor.
Who Benefits From The Unbalanced Butterfly Strategy Class?
This strategy will be helpful to intermediate and advanced traders who want weekly options income with the potential for windfall gains. If you can be patient and wait for close to 100% greater gains, you can learn from Henry’s cool, calm, and collected side of trading. With this approach, Henry managed to lock in a quick $900 on AAPL.
What Will You Learn from The Unbalanced Butterfly Strategy Class?
With this exclusive course, you will discover:
- Learn how to stack the odds strongly in your favor to earn a profit in volatile conditions. (just like recent winners in APPL, AMZN, and GOOGL).
- Learn how to exploit the fact that an Unbalanced Butterfly only faces risk from one direction to win over and over.
- Learn how to potentially earn steady income almost on “autopilot” especially when you are in a lack of time to watch the market closely.
- Learn how to earn income steadily and consistently for even smaller accounts.
- Learn how to use a simple checklist to maximize profits and avoid/minimize risk.
Inside the Unbalanced Butterfly Strategy Class
This course will teach you Henry Gambell’s bread-and-butter strategy to gain an almost unfair advantage over other options traders with unbalanced butterfly options:
- Strategy Class: This class helps you master Henry strategy to stay strong in volatile conditions while other traders get whipsawed. With Henry’s formula, you can risk a little to potentially make a lot (and you don’t have to be glued to the market, either). In this course, you will learn how Henry designs his signature setups with limited risk as well as how he creates a way to profit even when he’s wrong on market direction!
- Recorded Live Trading: With this session, you can watch over Henry’s shoulder to learn how he stacks the odds in his favor in real-time. This is when you can put the theory you learn from the Strategy class into practice. These live-trading recordings show you exactly how Henry exploits his strategy in real market conditions.
Get to Know Our Instructor Henry Gambell
As the Vice President of Simpler Trading and Senior Managing Director of Options Trading, Henry is no stranger to intermediate and seasoned traders. Henry is the absolute “zen master” when it comes to trading. While other trading experts might have an aggressive approach, Henry is known for his cool, calm, and collected side of trading — a side most traders struggle with for years. Thanks to this patient, analytical approach to the market, Henry plays an invaluable role as the Lead Content Provider and options trading mentor.
You can easily find Henry as the Vice President of Simpler Trading in the Simpler Options and Fibonacci chat rooms. Henry is a fan favorite thanks to his ability to break down hard-to-understand macro topics to a finite, easy-to-digest, micro-level.
During Henry’s sessions, you can learn through his way of trading by watching him focus heavily on scanning for new setups, managing open trades, and patiently and methodically sharing new trade ideas with traders.