Tradingmarket – AmiBroker Introductory and Advanced Courses
Sale Page : TRADINGMARKET
This product is available
Learn How To Backtest Your Best Trading Ideas In One Day – Guaranteed!
How would you like to have the ability to backtest your best trading ideas? And learn how to do this from one of the best in the industry?
Introducing Programming in Amibroker – Learn How to Backtest Your Best Trading Ideas in One Day
Here is What You Will Receive
You will start the course with minimal to no knowledge on how to backtest in AmiBroker. Six hours later you will…
1) Know how to program a strategy.
2) Know how to backtest and validate that strategy.
3) Learn how to improve upon that strategy.
4) And be able to receive the daily signals for that strategy.
In this class you will start from the beginning and within hours have the skill to take one of our Strategy Guidebooks and program it in AmiBroker yourself. Plus, your personal code will generate the signals for the upcoming day!
This course is designed for traders who want to learn how to use AmiBroker to create backtests and/or generate trading signals, but who have little or no familiarity with the AmiBroker language.
At the completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Create your own custom indicators, and add them to an AmiBroker chart.
- Backtest basic trading strategies in order to see which ones have edges, which ones do not, and take the strategies that have edges and make them better.
- Verify that your backtest results are correct.
- Generate trading signals for the upcoming trading day.
- Six hours of online instruction. The course was recorded live and you will be able to download it to your computer to view at your convenience.
- Several break-out sessions where you will spend hands-on time with AmiBroker.
- AFL code templates that you can easily modify for your own needs.
- A free copy of the Strategy Guidebook “ConnorsRSI Selective Strategy for ETFs and Stocks”, which we will use as the basis for our backtest. By the end of the class, you will be able to take this strategy, program it in AmiBroker yourself, and get the signals for the upcoming day.
- A desire to learn basic AmiBroker programming.
- AmiBroker version 5.5 or later installed.
- A data source configured to work with AmiBroker (we can help you with this before the class, if needed).